Friday, January 13, 2012

1/13/2012 Fun Trip to CVS!

Today was a fun trip!  I went to CVS First because I had 4 of the 10 dollar cash cards from earlier this week!  I got three Mayboline Products, 2 Mascaras and one eyeshadow!  I figure since I hardly wear make up I will be set for a year now on it or longer if it doesn't go bad!  They cost 5.49 each.  I had a $3.00 off $15.00 purchase making them $12.00, then I had 3 $2.00 off coupons making my total $6.00.  They had a special this week if you spend $15.00 you get 5 ECB's back!  So This make up cost me $1.00! 


This next lot is not for stuff I would typically get, but I have some people in mind that will use it and i can get it for next to nothing so i figure why not.  I got 5 total Loreal Hair Care products, they were on sale for 2 for 12.00.  So my total was 30.00 I had a $5.00 off $25.00 purchase making them 25.00 then I had 6 $1.00 coupons, so that brought them down to 19.00.  They had a promotion going on if you spend $25.00 you get $10.00 in ECB So I did that, making all the products below cost a total of $9.00!


CVS Has a clearance Isle with left over Christmas goodies, and some of these goodies were some pretty awesome As Seen On TV Head phones (the wireless ones that work with your TV or whatever) . We saw them in there earlier in the week and they were 75% off of $20.00 which wasnt bad, so my intent was to go back and get some so we can sell them on ebay (and use our CVS cash cards to buy them)  Well I was surprised to see that they were 90% off today!  Whoot!  They also had some kind of toy called Wuggle Pets where a kid can make their own stuffed toy!  I think my boys would like it, and if not i see they sell on ebay for $15.00 each!  They were marked down to 2.00 too.


No comments:

Post a Comment