Tuesday, January 17, 2012

1/17/2012 Kroger Trip

We didn't go in for much, I really wanted to get the rubber maid containers that were B1G1, but of course they didn't have any.  But I did find the children's Disney vitamins were on sale for Buy 1 Get 1 and had a sale price of 6.99 for a 60ct bottle.  I had a digital coupon loaded up for a dollar off too so 6 bucks for 2 months worth of vitamins isn't too bad!  I grabbed those and then at the check out the little coupon machine spit out a coupon for $2.00 off those same vitamins, and I found a $2.00 off your next Kroger visit in my coupon book, so I grabbed 2 more bottles and they were only $1.50 a bottle! The Protein bars were on sale for a $1 each and I had a $1 off of 2, so we picked out a couple flavors for 50 cents each!

$10.98 cost on These:

I am especially proud of the "all Finish" find!  I had a coupon for $2.15 off, and these were on managers special for $2.49!  I have 4 more of these coupons so I wish they had 4 in the bin, but they only had one!  But still, 34 cents for 20 loads of dishes!  I'm happy I had the coupon with me!  

34 Cents! YaY!

No comments:

Post a Comment