Friday, January 13, 2012

1/13/2012 Krogering!

I had to go into this store to get some basics anyway, Milk, Eggs, Cheese.. You know the drill.  They are still having their P&G Sale where you get 4 items and they give you 4 bucks off.  I just cant seem to get enough toothpaste lately when it is so cheap!  The Crest was already on sale for 2.69 (the big tubes) and it was a participating item, so I bought 4 of them knocking the price down to 1.69 a  tube.  I also have a stack of .50 cents off Crest which Kroger doubles up to 1.00!  So now they were .69 cents each!  The Aquafresh was on sale for 2 for $3.00 and I had 2 .75 cent coupons that were upped to 1.00!  so they were .50 cents each.

After Tax and everything I paid $5.02!  Not to bad for 6 Tubes of awesome toothpaste! 

No comments:

Post a Comment