Monday, January 9, 2012

Trip from 1/9/12 Will I ever be able to Stop?

We had an appointment out today which is why I ended up at a store again (has nothing to do with my obsession and the "new" not wearing off yet.  But I stopped in at Walgreens, Walmart, and CVS again (of course) I think CVS is my favorite so far, or at least that is the easiest for me to get a deal at.

I had 2 orders at Walgreens, First I got 2 EOM Shaving creams that were on sale for 2/$6.00  When you buy that you get a $4.00 RR Back for your next order, so on my next order

Today at Walgreen's I got some clearance Make up that I had coupons for on top of it being the last chance price, Loreal Lip Stick, Last Chance price was $3.19 and I had a $3.00 coupon from the paper from 1/1.  Similar scenario with an Almay concealer product and Sally Hansen Nail growth kit.  Got 2 more Axe body Spray's, they were on last chance for 2.69 a piece, and I had a $1.35 coupon off 2 that I printed and 2 $1.00 off coupons from the paper!  and they rang up buy one get one half off again. so my total for Walgreen's was $7.29. Minus the 4.00 RR from earlier I spent 3.29. I was expecting it to be a little less but I think the Almay didn't ring up right and I didn't feel like arguing because I was getting a good deal anyway! :)  I had to add a candy bar in order to use my RR, they call that filler.. kinda strange.. buy something else so your order will be cheaper, I know its a trick, but I have to figure this out so I don't do it too much!

Next we went to walmart because there were some freebies in the paper that I did not want to wait for (I bought 6 newspapers on Sunday just like last week)  I read somewhere that you should get 1 for every person in the house, but i am thinking that it might be overkill slightly.  Anyway, here is what we got from Wally world!

4 Reach Dental Floss they cost .97 cents and I had a printable $1.00 off coupon (this means you dont need a newspaper to get this deal!)

5 Packs of Multicolor BIC Pens, .97 cents each, had a $1.00 off coupon from the paper so they were FREE

Pack of Ravoyak Batteries .97 cents, had a $1.00 coupon printed from their site! (again no newspaper required for this deal)

4 boxes of Cortaid Anti Itch Cream for Poison Ivy (I have 5 boys, can't have too many items for the first aid kit!) these were 2.50 each and I had a 3.00 off coupon for each thanks to the paper!  (I have 2 of these left for when I need more!)

So everything today at Walmart was FREE!  Can't beat free!

Now onto CVS!
 
We bought some groceries,  I certainly won't bore everyone with our grocery list, but I did get a good deal,and used coupons on items that counted towards the gift card promo and got 2 gift cards for $10 just from getting groceries and I had one left from last week also that I used on these goodies:

4 More Axe Body Washes, they are on sale for 4.49 each and have a $4.00 ECB when you buy 3.  I bought 4 of them, and had 2 buy one get 1 free coupons from the paper, the coupon gave me 5.99 off twice  So i got all 4 bottles for 5.98, and also got a 4.00 ECB, so that was 1.98, or about 50 cents for each bottle!

2 Bottles of Listerine total care, they were on sale for 3.99, I had a $1.00 off each from the paper, and you get $2.00 ECB back on each, so i basically got them for .99 cents!

4 Suave Women's deodorants These were on sale for $1.00 and I had 4 .50 cents off coupons!

My total on my order after using all the coupons was 20.10 and I used 2 of my $10 Cards so I got out of there for a dime!  I also have a $10 Cash Card left over and $11 in ECB dollars!  I think I'll get some more groceries and try to get my other 3 cash cards to stack up for next week!

Now that's what I call Shopping!



No comments:

Post a Comment